Hridayam® method of positive psychospiritual
transformation involves the work with intentionality of consciousness, Kundalini energy and the Spiritual Heart center.
Currently, Hridayam® method is taught in the core curriculum Ph.D. Program at Sofia University, where it forms the foundation of transformative work in the program.
- "This is the best course in the curriculum - my entire ITP experience would be much diminished without it "
- "Wonderful. ...I was transformed significantly."
- "This was one of my favorite classes. I learned a lot in a spectrum of ways."
- "This class was fundamental in my overall well-being this year."
- "She is a great teacher and helped me to grow internally in my consciousness of myself."
Tip: If you can't remember Hridayam Yoga think of yoga on Friday morning (e.g. Friday AM Yoga > Hriday-am-yoga). You never forget us :)